Operation Blessing International (OBI), an international humanitarian relief and development organization, is seeking an Accounting Coordinator to assist the International Finance Manager. This highly organized individual will provide accounting and finance-related support for OBI’s international outreach programs and offices.
The successful individual will have the following qualifications:
- 1-2 years of accounting experience, preferably within a non-profit setting
- Strong bookkeeping and accounting, project coordinating and administrative skills
- Working knowledge of accounting, reconciliation, journal entry, and other such financial transactions
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills. Fluency in Spanish desirable
- Strong MS office computer skills including Outlook, Word, Excel, and Intuit QuickBooks
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business desirable
- Strong ability to execute multiple projects and assignments on time with high attention to detail
- Excellent cross-cultural and interpersonal skills with ability to establish effective rapport with all levels of management and staff
- Ability to take initiative, be innovative, work independently, and function as a team player
- Ability to travel internationally, as needed
A Charity you can trust!
OBI is a nonprofit organization dedicated to demonstrating God’s love by alleviating human need and suffering in the United States and around the world. One of the largest charities in America, OBI provides strategic relief in 23 countries on a daily basis through core programs such as disaster relief, medical aid, hunger relief, vulnerable children and orphan care, clean water and community development.
Headquartered in beautiful Virginia Beach, Virginia, OBI not only offers you a competitive salary and full benefits, it offers you an opportunity to make a global impact! This job will challenge you spiritually as well as professionally, rewarding your commitment to perform with integrity and excellence.
If you desire to make a difference in the lives of others, share our vision and purpose, we would like to hear from you! Visit our web site at www.ob.org to submit an online application. Resumes without applications will not be given full consideration.