Application Support Specialist
Application Services – Virginia Beach, VA
Individuals within the Application Support Specialist role are team members within IT Operations. They are responsible for the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, troubleshooting and support management for IT Services provided to CBN. Application Support Specialists require the ability to interact, develop, and communicate collaboratively at the highest technical levels with clients, vendors, partners and all levels of CBN staff.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
- Experience working in applications, systems or IT Operations
- Strong analytical, research, systemic thinking and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of an agile team environment and process
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other development tools, databases or applications as appropriate.
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Experience in T-SQL, Microsoft or SQL certifications
- Experience with scripting languages including Powershell