Digital Marketing Research Analyst
Marketing Research – Virginia Beach, VA
The Christian Broadcasting Network (CBN), a global leader in Christian media and humanitarian relief, is seeking a Digital Marketing Research Analyst to assess and report on CBN’s multi-channel strategies with a focus on digital marketing campaigns.
- Thorough understanding of analytics data captured via digital channels, including web, social, email, apps and digital audio and video.
- In-depth knowledge of digital analytics and marketing platforms such as the Adobe Marketing Cloud; ability to learn new and emerging software applications
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and PowerPoint for producing reports and presentations
- Bachelors or advance degree in marketing, statistics or related field a plus
- Experience in identifying and validating strategic and tactical marketing objectives
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated, with the ability to lead projects proactively
- Meticulous attention to detail, with an overall passion for continual improvement
- Innovative and creative, with a logical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Credible and articulate, with excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to relay analytical insight to technical and non-technical staff
- Ability to work well under pressure and consistently meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as an effective team member