International Shipping Coordinator
Operation Blessing International (OBI), an international humanitarian relief and development organization, is seeking a highly organized International Shipping Coordinator to coordinate and support the international warehousing and shipping functions of OBI in support of relief initiatives in developing countries.
The successful individual will have the following qualifications:
- Experience coordinating and documenting shipping and/or inventory within a warehouse setting
- Knowledge of non-profit business practices and initiatives
- Strong MS Office skills to include data entry in Excel and/or Access
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with keen attention to detail
- Strong ability to multi-task, work well under pressure and consistently meet deadlines
- Excellent oral and written cross-cultural communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to establish rapport with all levels of management and outside public
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and as an effective member of a team
- Certification to operate a forklift
- Ability to lift fifty (50) pounds
- Ability to travel internationally
A Charity you can trust!
OBI is a nonprofit organization dedicated to demonstrating God’s love by alleviating human need and suffering in the United States and around the world. One of the largest charities in America, OBI provides strategic relief in 23 countries on a daily basis through core programs such as disaster relief, medical aid, hunger relief, vulnerable children and orphan care, clean water and community development.
Headquartered in beautiful Virginia Beach, Virginia, OBI not only offers you a competitive salary and full benefits, it offers you an opportunity to make a global impact! This job will challenge you spiritually as well as professionally, rewarding your commitment to perform with integrity and excellence.
If you desire to make a difference in the lives of others, share our vision and purpose, we would like to hear from you! Visit our web site at www.ob.org to submit an online application. Resumes without applications will not be given full consideration.