Program Information Coordinator
Operation Blessing International (OBI), an international humanitarian relief and development organization, is seeking a highly organized Program Information Coordinator who is responsible for gathering and compiling international program information in order to develop dossiers, proposals, and reports. This individual will also coordinate the online system for maintaining current information from international entities and manage retrieval for creating variety of communications and materials.
The successful individual will have the following qualifications:
- 1-2 years of communication, media, or public relations experience
- Bachelor’s degree in English/journalism, or a related communications field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to write clear, structured, articulate, and persuasive proposals and reports with strong editing skills
- Excellent administrative support and organizational skills with keen attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills with Microsoft Office. Skills in Adobe Photoshop are desirable
- Creative thinker with research and problem solving skills
- Ability to fluently read, write and speak English. Fluency in Spanish desirable
- Strong ability to handle multiple tasks and consistently meet deadlines
- Excellent cross-cultural and interpersonal skills with ability to establish effective rapport with all levels of management and staff
- Ability to take initiative, be innovative, work independently, and function as a team player
- Ability to travel internationally as needed
A Charity you can trust!
OBI is a nonprofit organization dedicated to demonstrating God’s love by alleviating human need and suffering in the United States and around the world. One of the largest charities in America, OBI provides strategic relief in 23 countries on a daily basis through core programs such as disaster relief, medical aid, hunger relief, vulnerable children and orphan care, clean water and community development.
Headquartered in beautiful Virginia Beach, Virginia, OBI not only offers you a competitive salary and full benefits, it offers you an opportunity to make a global impact! This job will challenge you spiritually as well as professionally, rewarding your commitment to perform with integrity and excellence.
If you desire to make a difference in the lives of others, share our vision and purpose, we would like to hear from you! Visit our web site at www.ob.org to submit an online application. Resumes without applications will not be given full consideration.