Enterprise Services – Virginia Beach, VA
The Christian Broadcasting Network (CBN) is seeking an experienced Systems Engineer to analyze, design, develop, and implement enterprise Information technology solutions to support the IT Service goals of the organization. Analyze technical products and systems; design and recommend sound solutions based on industry standard concepts, practices, and procedures. Use critical success factors to design the solutions and key performance indicators to evaluate the solution. Participate and collaborate with internal and external IT groups for design, implementation and peer review.
- B.S. in Information Systems or Technical Engineering or related degree, or 4-6 years’ experience preferred
- Desired Certifications: MCSE 2003/2008, CCENT or CCNA, VCP
- Demonstrated experience in Windows 2008/2012, Active Directory with experience in the design, deployment & migration in large & complex production environments.
- Experience and knowledge in at least one of the specialty areas: Storage Area Networks (SAN), Virtual Server Environments (ESX) and Microsoft Network Operating Systems and Core Enterprise Services or Cisco Networking or UCS protocols and implementations.
- Client centric and able to work in a variety of environments; Must be able to manage customer relationships
- Proven communication & organizational skills; Must have ability to communicate at all levels within the organization both verbally and in writing
- Must be able to work independently and/or as part of a team
- Understanding of Cisco Switching and Routing over LAN/WAN, WLAN and Internet.
- Experience with Data Center class protocols and technologies including Fibre Channel, 10GE and Data Center Ethernet, IGRP/EIGRP and other routing protocols a plus.