Warehouse Worker/Truck Driver
Operation Blessing, International - Grand Prairie, TX
Operation Blessing International (OBI) is dedicated to demonstrating God’s love by alleviating human suffering in the United States and around the world. One of the largest charities in America, Operation Blessing provides strategic relief in 37 countries on an ongoing basis through core programs such as disaster relief, health and medical care, hunger relief, vulnerable children and orphan care, safe water, and community development.
Operation Blessing International (OBI), has an immediate opening for a Warehouse Worker/Truck Driver. The qualified candidate will provide effective shipping, receiving and warehousing support to OBI’s Grand Prairie, TX distribution center.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Working knowledge of warehouse operations and inventory systems
- Skilled in MS Office and industry standard inventory software applications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift 80+ pounds on a consistent basis
- Ability to work with high attention to detail
- Ability to drive rented trucks for local deliveries
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Good driving record and valid driver’s license