Workforce Management – Scheduling Support
Virginia Beach, VA – Ministry
The Christian Broadcasting Network (CBN), is seeking a Workforce Analyst responsible for maintaining accurate scheduling information in all WFM software and tools. This role will create/update daily and weekly net staffing requirements, publishing schedules that effectively optimizing staffing. The position will also review different scenarios to reveal opportunities to improve scheduling.
The position will work closely as part of the WFM team to identify, improve and implement changes to processes and procedures involved in any of the WFM tools, software, functions, or policies.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Strong working knowledge of operational procedures and core processes used in a Contact Center
- Strong communication and presentation skills including the ability to explain detailed information and interact at all organizational levels
- Proficient using Microsoft Excel, Word and other Microsoft Office programs with the ability to learn new software. Experience using Contact Center WFM systems and software (such as Impact 360, Avaya, CIC, etc.) preferred
- Experience in a call center environment involving an operational role a plus
- Ability to work independently and take initiative on projects as well as the capacity to delegate or involve other stakeholders and team members with minimal direction
- High level of accuracy in all work as well as a commensurate skill level to review personal work and complete all projects in the required timeframe
- Ability to work in a structured, fast-paced environment, and quickly adapt to change
- Punctual attendance with the ability to work weekends and some holidays as needed and/or required by management
- Excellent ability to maintain confidentiality and safeguard sensitive information per department protocols
- Associates degree or higher in a field of study relevant to a call center environment (i.e. Business, Mathematics, and Logistics) or equivalent work-related experience in a contact center environment preferred
Located in beautiful Virginia Beach, VA, CBN offers a professional and rewarding work environment, competitive salary and full benefits package. If you meet the listed qualifications, and are in agreement with CBN’s mission and purpose, please submit an application online by visiting www.cbn.com.
We are unable to give full consideration to resumes without applications.