The Christian Broadcasting Network
CBN is a global ministry committed to preparing the nations of the world for the coming of Jesus Christ through mass media. Using television and the Internet, CBN is proclaiming the Good News in 149 countries and territories, with programs and content in 67 languages.
If you have an immediate prayer need, please call our 24-hour prayer line at 800-945-5640. CBN's ministry is made possible by the support of our CBN Partners.
As a CBN Partner, You Help Proclaim the Gospel:
countries & territories
years of integrity
CBN is a global nonprofit ministry demonstrating the love of God and sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ through media evangelism and humanitarian aid.
Last year alone, it is estimated that CBN partners provided:
- Distribution of 65 million total pounds of food and supplies to hungry Americans in need.
- Medical treatment to more than 201,000 people around the world.
- 952 Freshwater wells for more than 351,000 thirsty people.
- Help and supplies to victims of 11 disasters here in America.
- The Gospel in 117 countries and territories, in 47 languages.
- Food, shelter, educational opportunities, medical help, job training, and Christian discipleship to over 100,000 at-risk children through Orphan’s Promise.
- Prayer—The CBN Prayer Center answered over 2.8 million inbound calls.
How Your Gift Is Used
Your gift to CBN supports The 700 Club’s daily live broadcasts and CBN’s other global and U.S. ministry initiatives including:
- International Outreaches — An incredible 85% of CBN’s television audience is outside the United States. Last year alone, international ministry centers handled over 845,000 incoming and outgoing calls, over 750,000 incoming and outgoing emails and letters, and nearly 1.5 million text messages.
- Humanitarian Outreach — CBN partners provide relief teams that respond with medical aid, hunger relief, orphan care, water wells, and community development to those in need around the world.
- Prayer — CBN’s prayer centers provide prayer as well as biblical guidance and resources to callers in their own language.
- Orphans & Vulnerable Children — CBN partners minister to the physical, spiritual and educational needs of hurting children around the world.
- Digital Media — CBN hosts more than 50 websites in 15-plus languages, ministering to millions and providing online discipleship materials.
- Children’s Evangelism — An exclusive animated program, Superbook®, designed specifically for children to introduce them to the Word of God, and share the Gospel message of Jesus.
- CBN partners enjoy the satisfaction of knowing their gifts do so many things. Whether feeding the hungry, healing the sick, or broadcasting the Gospel, each gift changes lives here in America and around the world.
- Pat Robertson’s latest DVD teaching The Gospel of John.
- Frontlines, CBN’s monthly magazine to keep you informed about how your gifts are being used to help others.
- Partners who give through our automatic monthly giving program, Pledge Express, also receive special teachings by Pat and Gordon Robertson, or the inspirational magazine, Miracle Living Today, each month.
- CBN is grateful for the support of CBN partners. We regularly pray for those who give so generously, and our staff is ready to pray with you any time — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
CBN is accredited by The Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA), a financial standards advocacy group that accredits organizations that comply with its strict financial standards.
They’re so actively involved in world ministry and evangelism — and having television programs around the world reaching nations.Ross — member since 2000
They’re out there bringing hope to people who maybe never heard of the Gospel. And when they send out people to bring fresh water to others who haven’t any fresh water, and their children are dying, that is such a hope for them to turn to the Lord and begin to trust Him.Russ and Karol — members for over 35 years
I love to give to CBN. I think it is a good place to sow good seed. Wherever there is a tragedy, there’s a need, and 700 Club is there.Jean — member since 1987
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
*Compiled statistics from CBN and Operation Blessing International (U.S. Domestic Humanitarian Work)