CBN News Medical Reporter Lorie Johnson spoke with Dr. Josh Axe, a doctor of chiropractic, certified doctor of natural medicine and clinical nutritionist to ask him your latest questions about the coronavirus pandemic.
Here are the questions being addressed in this Q & A:
- Donna: Is the virus affecting more males or females?
- Julie: What does the 19 mean on the virus?
- Jackie: Will microwaving my mail kill the virus?
- Yew-Lih: Is hand made sanitizer with tea tree essential oil sufficient to kill the virus and is it effective to take elderberry as a precautionary measure?
- Joan: Is it true Ibuprofen, Advil, Aleve, and Aspirin make the virus go from mild to severe?
- Mike: Will the COVID-19 test register a positive if you had it and recovered?
- Dave: Can I pass on the virus if I don't have a cough or runny nose and I am keeping my hands clean?
We are answering them in the order in which we receive them.
BELOW: More COVID-19 Q&A with CBN News Medical Reporter Lorie Johnson and Experts
GET YOUR FREE FACTSHEET: Coronavirus: What You Need to Know
FOR CBN NEWS CONTINUING COVERAGE ON COVID-19, CLICK HERE.