Displaying 30+ Stories
Allow Ads
Faithwire

Gen. Flynn Warns: '2% of the People are About to Control the Other 98%'

07-05-2020
6169640404001
CBNNEWSWATCH070620CC_HD1080_769.799_1029
Image Source: AP Photo/Carolyn Kaster, File
Image Source: AP Photo/Carolyn Kaster, File

ABOVE: Faithwire Managing Editor Dan Andros appeared on the Monday morning edition of CBN's Newswatch to discuss Gen. Michael Flynn's warning to the American people. Newswatch is seen weekdays on the CBN News Channel.

General Michael Flynn just gave a stark warning to the American people: if we don’t act now, a 2% vocal minority is about to control 98% of the population.

In an op-ed published in Western Journal, Flynn wrote:

I was once told if we’re not careful, 2 percent of the passionate will control 98 percent of the indifferent 100 percent of the time.

The more I’ve thought about this phrase, the more I believe it. There is now a small group of passionate people working hard to destroy our American way of life. Treason and treachery are rampant and our rule of law and those law enforcement professionals who uphold our laws are under the gun more than at any time in our nation’s history. These passionate 2 percent appear to be winning.

Despite there being countless good people trying to come to grips with everything else on their plates, our silent majority (the indifferent) can no longer be silent.

Flynn went on to say that America is facing an “onslaught of socialism” and the only way we can keep our freedoms enshrined by our Constitution is to understand that there are two kinds of people in the world: “children of light” and “children of darkness.”

The phrasing appears to reference Thessalonians 5 which discusses people of the day verses people of the night. Paul explains to the Thessalonians that people of the day should be awake, alert, sober-minded, and not like people of the night who were indifferent to spiritual matters, blissfully continuing on with life as if there will be no eternal consequences.

Flynn said the attacks happening today are “well-orchestrated” and “well-funded” and are part of an overall effort to divide us and push the socialist agenda forward.

I believe the attacks being presented to us today are part of a well-orchestrated and well-funded effort that uses racism as its sword to aggravate our battlefield dispositions. This weapon is used to leverage and legitimize violence and crime, not to seek or serve the truth.

The dark forces’ weapons formed against us serve one purpose: to promote radical social change through power and control. Socialism and the creation of a socialist society are their ultimate goals.

They are also intent on driving God out of our families, our schools and our courts. They are even seeking the very removal of God from our churches, essentially hoping to remove God from our everyday lives.

Remember, we will only remain united as “one nation under God.”

Flynn encouraged readers to fully embrace our “Judeo-Christian values and principles” and be “tenacious” in that endeavor.

“We must not allow a small percentage of the powerful to overtake our position on America’s battlefield,” Flynn said. “We, as free-thinking and acting individuals, must control how we will live and not allow a few passionate others to change our way of life.”

You can read the entire piece HERE.

STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE FREE CBN NEWS APP! 
Click Here Get the App with Special Alerts on Breaking News and Live Events!

We encourage readers who wish to comment on our material to do so through our FacebookTwitterYouTube, and Instagram accounts. God bless you and keep you in His truth.

Did you know?

God is everywhere—even in the news. That’s why we view every news story through the lens of faith. We are committed to delivering quality independent Christian journalism you can trust. But it takes a lot of hard work, time, and money to do what we do. Help us continue to be a voice for truth in the media by supporting CBN News for as little as $1.

News Articles