CBN News Medical Reporter Lorie Johnson spoke with Dr. Daniel Amen, a psychiatrist, and best-selling author, to ask him your latest questions about the coronavirus pandemic.
Here are the questions being addressed in this Q & A:
- Chris: How effective are Lysol wipes on the virus? Is it better to use spray Lysol?
- Sherrie: If a person gets the virus and recovers, can they get it again?
- Donna: Is taking Ibuprofen a bad idea? I've heard it makes the virus worse?
- Dan: Can I ride my motorcycle alone just stopping for gas? Does the virus float with the wind?
- Peggy: Is it possible to have COVID-19 without a fever and shortness of breath?
We are answering your questions in the order in which we receive them.
BELOW: More COVID-19 Q&A with CBN News Medical Reporter Lorie Johnson and Experts
GET YOUR FREE FACTSHEET: Coronavirus: What You Need to Know
FOR CBN NEWS CONTINUING COVERAGE ON COVID-19, CLICK HERE.