CBN News Medical Reporter Lorie Johnson spoke with Dr. Don Colbert, a Christian physician, best-selling author, and creator of Divine Health nutritional supplements, to ask him your latest questions about the coronavirus pandemic.
You can visit his website at drcolbert.com.
Here are the questions being addressed in this Q & A:
- Laura asks: If I've had pneumonia in the past will I be immune to COVID-19 now?
- Marianne wants to know how can fabric masks that have been in a drawer for six months be sanitized and used?
- Heide asks: Can you tell me about the treatment where blood taken from people who recovered from the virus is used to help others recover from it?
- Dr. Colbert, you are a strong Christian well versed in scripture. James asks this question. The book of Revelation describes the destruction of a third of the population. Could the coronavirus kill one-third of all the people on earth?
- Laura emailed us this question: Did I develop antibodies from the flu and would this help me fight coronavirus?
We are answering your questions in the order in which we receive them.
GET YOUR FREE FACTSHEET: Coronavirus: What You Need to Know
BELOW: More COVID-19 Q&A with CBN News Medical Reporter Lorie Johnson and Experts
FOR CBN NEWS CONTINUING COVERAGE ON COVID-19, CLICK HERE.