A Texas micro-preemie, who weighed just 1 pound and 5 ounces the day he was born, celebrated his first birthday on Tuesday, defying predictions of doctors who only gave him a 10 percent chance of survival.
An American Heart Association Journal has published a study confirming that mRNA-based vaccines can cause myocarditis in certain adolescents and young adults.
A teenage girl has become the latest young person to suddenly collapse and die in the middle of a sporting event. It's the latest disturbing headline involving sudden death among young people, often involving heart incidents among athletes in their prime.
U.S. health officials on Friday approved a closely watched Alzheimer’s drug that modestly slows the brain-robbing disease, albeit with potential safety risks that patients and their doctors will have to carefully weigh.
A federal judge has approved a $10 million settlement for Illinois healthcare workers who were denied religious exemptions or fired for not getting a COVID shot.
More people die from heart attacks during the week between Christmas and New Year's Day than any other week of the year, with Christmas Day being the deadliest day of all, according to the American Heart Association.
The Christmas season brings joy to millions, yet too many of us feel anxious and depressed this time of year. According to The American Psychological Association, 38 percent of people surveyed said their stress increased during the holiday season, which can lead to physical illness, depression, anxiety, and substance misuse.
Could some of your Christmas chocolate be tainted by dangerous substances? A new investigation from Consumer Reports (CR) is raising some concerns about potentially dangerous amounts of heavy metals in dark chocolate.
An infant formula manufacturer is recalling its product due to the possibility of cross-contamination with dangerous bacteria that could cause sepsis and meningitis.
An 18-year-old California girl is taking on one of the nation's largest medical groups. Chloe Cole alleges that Kaiser Permanente coerced her into transgender medical treatment that she says was grossly negligent and resulted in permanent mutilation and damage to her body.